Personalized email marketing campaigns, increased conversions!
E-mail marketing is the form of direct marketing which uses electronic mail as a means of communicating commercial or fundraising messages to an audience. It’s a useful method of promoting a brand or product via the medium of email contact with prospective or current customers. Each e-mail sent to a prospective or existing customer can be considered as e-mail marketing. Whether you run a small business, or a large, global company with a cast of thousands and user-friendly tools can kick your bulk email marketing to the next level. However, the name e-mail marketing refers to:
- Sending e-mails over the Internet, as e-mail did and does exist outside the Internet (e.g., network e-mail and FIDO).
- Sending e-mails with the purpose of enhancing the relationship of a merchant with its current or previous customers and to encourage customer loyalty, repeat business and building relationship with prospective clients.
- Sending e-mails with the purpose of acquiring new customers or convincing current customers to buy something forthwith.
Benefits of Email Marketing
- Email Marketing has an extensive reach
- Email Marketing attracts web site traffic
- Email Marketing fortifies brand awareness and establishes customer relationships
- Email Marketing incur low cost
- Email Marketing receives quick response
- Email Marketing campaign results are tangible
- Email Marketing can be customized
- Email Marketing is Easy to Implement
Purpose of E-Mail Marketing
- 45% of the American population now uses e-mail; a 10% hike since 2000.
- 95 million e-mail users are there in Europe holding 200 million e-mail accounts approximately.
- E-mail marketing messages are sent at a cost of $5 to $7 per thousand whereas direct mailings cost $500 to $700 per thousand.
- Responses of 80% of e-mail marketing message come back within 48 hours, as compared with the 7-8 weeks for usual direct marketing methods.
- Permission-based e-mail generates 10 times greater click-through rates (3.2 vs. 0.3 percent) than that of banner advertising.
For further information on our E-mail Marketing Services, Contact Webbee Online